Re: [OM] OK, now this is better

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, now this is better
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:22:52 +1000
Tend to agree - this one has a 'JB' grip - one of those formed plastic grips.
While the price is close to a 6D whatever, I already have a set of mFT lenses -
8mm 20mm 45mm  45-200mm and some weird adapters  so I wanted it to replace my
E-P2.
And this came with the 45mm so I can sell that off to fund the grip.

Anyone want a nice black E-P2 with the older 14-42? (Off list plse).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813