Re: [OM] OT now cars.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT now cars.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:51:55 +0200
Not True its because for proper beers they taste better, for lager beers
etc they need to be cooled but for "proper" ales and beers the served
temperature is very important, you can easily test this by tasting
canned beer (not lager) at varying temperatures and its amazing the
difference a degree or two can make.

I know this because I have tested it and discussed teh findings recently
with thermal dynamics professor who was explaining hat is why some
beers, belgian in particular have different glasses of differing shapes
and wall thickness's, to deliver the beer at the exact temperature.

not sure about the ' in thicknesses but autocorrect put it there.

probably started a lager v beer war now ;-)

IanW