Re: [OM] OK, now this is better

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, now this is better
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:54:46 -0400
So, from the direction of the light, I'm guessing you were up there at sunset.
Correct? Lower or higher platform? I'm guessing lower because I think the
higher is completely enclosed in glass. The last time I was on the open deck
was so long ago I don't want to count the years, but there was a hurricane
fence to keep folks from jumping. Well, to make it harder for them to jump.
Openings big enough for your lens, or did you shoot this wonderful shot through
glass?

I recall speculating that if I went up at sunrise I wouldn't find so many
others up there. Sounds like you were in colder weather, which would have the
same effect as a 4:30 am ascent. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal