Re: [OM] Faded Glory

Subject: Re: [OM] Faded Glory
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:29:12 -0700
On 6/13/2013 5:12 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Interesting.  What's the building?

Does no one ever read anything?

There is a caption under the photo. It says:

"... patriotic mural on the wall next to Whutnots & Doodads Secondhand
Merchandise ...

There have been a few other murals on this wall over the years. When I was a
teenager, it had a large handgun with an
appeal to the neighborhood's residents to stop gang violence. Back then the
building was a laundromat."

Not just you, Chuck. I am regularly scratching my head over questions asked
about posted images that are answered on the
web pages below or to the right of the posted images.

To those who may be wondering, the little camera icon on Zone-10 and LUG
galleries allows one to see basic EXIF data.
The 'details' link increases the level of detail.

Three Blind Moose