Re: [OM] Happy Home

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Home
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 06:43:52 +1000
Can I second that remark?
 Chris depicts ehat is for me  an 'alien' culture, much of which is mysterious.
I like the sharp ordinariness of so much of those little, empty, urban
landscapes.
And some of the portraits remind me of those Avedon western images.
Plus it got me interested in square 120 again.
Goodonyermate (as we say around here when very drunk).

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813