[OM] OT Browsers... or viruses?

Subject: [OM] OT Browsers... or viruses?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:00:32 -0400
Brian, after reading your descriptions of trying to use Safari and
Firefox I'm seriously wondering if you didn't download a virus along
with the browser.  I've never used Safari but Firefox has been my
preferred browser for many years.  I have never seen anything remotely
like what you describe.

Where are you downloading from?  Make sure it's coming from one of the
language links on this page <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/>
But I'd first start with a thorough virus check.  Something's not right.

Chuck Norcutt