[OM] Re; OT Browsers... or viruses?

Subject: [OM] Re; OT Browsers... or viruses?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 23:25:03 +1200
Chuck wrote
> Where are you downloading from?  Make sure it's coming from one of the
> language links on this page <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/>
> But I'd first start with a thorough virus check.  Something's not right.

I don't remember where I downloaded from.

And in any case Firefox dose its own ( annoying) updates quite often as far
as I can tell.

My anti-virus is Avast free, updated twice daily.
I last did a virus check one day ago and before that 4 - 6 weeks. Nothing
was found except a couple of iframe trojans that I have kept as a real
example of what some nasty little turd put on a couple of my photo web
pages hosted in Singapore ( cyberultra network)
I know exactly where the two examples are and they cannot do anything
where they are. They work only if embedded in a page which gets used..

Thanks for asking.

Brian Swale