Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 23:49:56 +1200
Ken wrote:
> > Doesn't sound at all like the Firefox I use.
>
> Well, we know you are special, so none of this applies to you.
>
> But I just checked the the access logs for the site. Within the last
> couple of hours there has been a couple hundred bot attacks on the
> site trying to break into the login from all over the world. All of
> them powered by Firefox. Versions 18-21.
>
> Just say'n.

The bottom entry of my Firefox HELP menu reads ... START QUOTE

Firefox

21.0

Firefox is up to date

You are currently on the release date channel.

Firefox is designed by Mozilla, a global community working together to keep
the web open, public, and accessible to all.

Sound interesting? Get involved!  END QUOTE

Brian Swale