Re: [OM] OT Friday question - Radon gas

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Friday question - Radon gas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:24:29 -0400
This is specific to the US but is probably similar to the UK
First, an explanation of the problem and mitigation from Wiki
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radon_mitigation>
Next, a video from a popular US TV show on home repair and mods that
shows how to do radon mitigation yourself if you like
<http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/video/0,,20046344,00.html>

Chuck Norcutt