Re: [OM] Coming clean

Subject: Re: [OM] Coming clean
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:23:33 -0600
> E-1, AG, E-1. I don't keep an archive, but I'll be a statistically
> significant sample of OM list posts contain a certain silver-nosed individual
> singing the praises of a certain 1-system digital camera. Oh, yeah, the
> Olympus E-1.

Well, yes, but it's like attending a "First Annual ______" event.
There is just something philosophically wrong with it.

I hate to say this, but the E-1 hasn't seen significant action in
months. Maybe now with the new lens it might get some use, but it's
been shelf-queening for quite a while.

Hmm. What do you think? Should I do a little camera-swapping this weekend?

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx