Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:24:50 +0000 (UTC)
you'd reallly hate my megaphones with the baffles out!...................   :-)

        ----- Original Message -----  From: Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sent: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:34:34 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System        Bob W. wrote;  >   > I confess I
have pretty much adopted arse. Except on Facebook the other  > day when someone
posted something from a bunch of pussy automobile drivers  > complaining about
loud motorcycle pipes   Bloody Harleys !!  Periodically our little township
gets invaded by a horde of   them. The racket!      Some months ago i had a
letter to the editor  printed about them.  Here it is   ...     > Dear Sir,  >
 > This weekend, the first one in October, has seen the quiet little township
> of Clyde invaded by a swarm of Harley Davidson motorcycles. Disturbing the  >
peace as they grunt their way around the streets or bellow at speed up the  >
adjacent hill roads, makes one wonder how they ever pass the WOF  >
examinations.  >   > Their exhaust systems seem to be straight-through
unsilenced shor
 t pipes.  >   > Any other vehicle with such an exhaust system and noise
profile would  > simply not pass the VTNZ standards. Does VTNZ have a double
standard, when  > it comes to Harleys?  >   > Sincerely,  Brian Swale  --