Re: [OM] IMG: from Deep Iowa

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: from Deep Iowa
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:44:58 -0500
Condos are a totally different thing. Always a good idea to read the whole
list of rules and regs before buying. When you lease/buy a condo you sign a
contract where you agree to abide by all rules past present and future or
you can be evicted from your own property. I believe that the subject of
segregated condos went to the supreme court. Some condos disallow satellite
television.