Re: [OM] Lomography introduces an SLR camera kit that you put together

Subject: Re: [OM] Lomography introduces an SLR camera kit that you put together
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:30:39 -0700
On 6/14/2013 5:21 AM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
>    I agree Chuck. The only advantage I can see to this device is that it
> likely weighs little more than the film canister it holds.

You guys are entirely missing the point (as does the writer).

It's molded plastic!
You snap it together yourself!
It will have light leaks.
You an fix them, make them more interesting, modify anything.
It has a plastic lens with distortion and vignetting.

It's post-industrial, post-modern, post film apocalypse. It makes pictures that
are different than a K1000 with size
element, multi-coated lens - on purpose - maybe even better. ;-)

I'll bet you guys don't even do InstaGram. :-)

P. A. Moose