Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 07:26:04 +0100
The noise from motorcyle exhausts can be a bit of a problem over here, Bob.
The lower pitches of the larger twins is only intrusive on narrow residential
streets like mine, but it's a pleasant rumble.  What is often intrusive is the
high-RPM howling, especially if the bikers are in packs.

But it's bound to happen.  Some of the pleasures of riding a motorcycle are the
engine and exhaust note; whereas those on a quiet rural walk didn't go into the
countryside to hear a solitary or group howl of some chap (normally) tonning it
up down a windy country road 2 or 3 miles away.

And I'd hate to live on the edge of my village, where in any direction the
roads are ideal for bikers . . .

Chris