Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 18:07:45 -0400
Ah, the high-rpm howl of a Triump 1050 cc triple. Lovely sound, as long as
you're riding the bike. <g>

While I sound grumpy sometimes, I do like to keep it quiet when I think it
feasible, but I don't mind letting the rumble become a roar when the occasion
suits. I find chain saws and lawn mowers much more annoying.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal