Re: [OM] OT: Our new wind turbine

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Our new wind turbine
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:03:14 +0100
I think that the boundary layer is around 5m deep, Ken.  But I'm sure that a
taller one would receive more wind; it's a matter of what will be allowed: we
had to deal with radar, aircraft and people in getting this one allowed.
Remember that it's in a crowded bit of countryside.  If you look up Gamlingay
on Google maps you'll see how close we are to airfields and people.

But the forecast winds for the elevation of this turbine are good.

Chris