Re: [OM] OT: Trip to France

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Trip to France
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:53:46 +0100
Merci, M. Phil the Frog :-)

The light was good for most of our visit.  And Paris was an eye-opener: the
Louvre was amazing to see, as were the gardens.

And we really enjoyed strolling along some of the quais of the Seine in the
late evening.

I got some good shots of the area of the Sacré-Coeur: some selective posting
will ensue.

Chris