Re: [OM] Signs of (New York) Times

Subject: Re: [OM] Signs of (New York) Times
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 23:13:23 +0200
The excellent rendition, sharpness and BW remind me of that photog who
shot the olympics with an old speedgraphic - can't remember his name
sorry.
Good on you bob!

Was it shot from the former train track that's just be rehab'ed?
I'm not sure about the place but enjoyed the stroll there a lot.

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 14 juin 13 à 14:18, Bob Whitmire a écrit :

> We were about to get righteously dumped upon. Made it back to my
> aunt's just as the first drops of a short-lived but violent
> gullywasher hit the streets.
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Registered Neanderthal
>
> On Jun 14, 2013, at 1:49 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
>
>> The weather doesn't look too sharp, Bob.  But I like that
>> composition.
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> On 13 Jun 2013, at 21:52, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> And finally, some decent advice for folks who think the entity
>>> upstairs is interested in their parking problems.
>>>
>>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=5976
>
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE