Re: [OM] IMGs: Friesland

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Friesland
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 23:29:42 +0200
Merci, you mean the butterfly on the dandelion?

@ Chuck, you are right, the purple flower is overexposed. I did it on
purpose, I liked it this way. In Dutch it is called 'Smeerwortel'. A well
known Dutch glassdesigner, Andries Copier, made a design inspired by these
flowers in 1923: <
https://www.google.nl/search?q=copier+smeerwortel&safe=off&rlz=1C1GGGE_nlNL452NL454&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=yCy-Ua6qMov4sgaPzoBo&ved=0CEAQsAQ&biw=859&bih=702

 The butterfly on the dandelion is not really overexposed I think?

Best, Frank.