Re: [OM] Need an opion on a photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Need an opion on a photo
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:54:40 -0500
On 6/17/13 02:06 : , SwissPace wrote:
> As the father of a handicapped child, Please don't let this thought
> enter your minds treat the children as you would any other, it's a happy
> photo and that I am sure is what the parents would want portrayed.
>
> IanW
>
> On 6/17/13 7:06 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
>> If you look at this photo, and know that the little boy, Gavin, has Down
>> Syndrome, would you think that I was trying to hide that fact with the
>> sunglasses?  My wife is afraid that his parents, the ones in the photo
>> with him, will think that and be offended.  She said when she looked at
>> the photo, that's what she first thought.
>>
>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=5950

Thanks everyone.  I was beginning to think I really missed something.
The one lady works at my hospital (although on weekends, so I don't see
her in person).  I'm going to email her today and see what they thought
of the photo.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard