Re: [OM] Fixing a jammed OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] Fixing a jammed OM4
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:24:26 -0600
> I was a Leica / Nikon guy.
> So these OM cameras are a real treat.
> And I'm glad to read that some of the Zuiko lenses are top notch.

Welcome, Vick.

The OM system ranges from pedestrian to world-class awesome. It's not
that there are any dog lenses--none howl at the moon, but there are
some that really know how to walk the dog.

Pretty much any of the F2 lenses are going to be great. Several of the
F2.8 lenses are stunners, and the 35-80/2.8 has no equal, prime or
zoom.

At the moment, the alpha kit that goes with me everywhere is the
OM-3Ti, 28/2 and 100/2. My beta kit is the OM-4T, 24/2.8, 50/1.4,
200/4 and Tokina AT-X 100-300/4. These are in two separate bags and
I'm just grabbing both when doing the 300 yard routine. Until
yesterday, I had the 35-80/2.8 in there, but I'm giving it a two-week
break.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx