Re: [OM] Question for Ken: E-1 Exposure Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Question for Ken: E-1 Exposure Problem
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:50:27 -0500
Ken,

I did the "Reset 0", and made a few changes to get back to my normal setup.
Everything appears to be back to normal.

We have had 4.5 inches of rain this morning.  With its passing, the squirrel
is happy,
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=6068 ,
I have a small stream flowing through my back yard and driveway,
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=6070,
and the E-1 seems to be back to normal.  My world is at peace, except that
my excuse for ordering a Fuji X-E1 has disappeared. ;~)

Thanks for the help.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA