Re: [OM] (OM) Weather and photos

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Weather and photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 05:49:20 +0100
I'd love to know, Brian, how the weather works in your part of the world.
Ours is a maritime climate, affected by the Atlantic, the Gulf Stream and much
moisture, normally.

When I spent weeks at a time at Goose Bay in Canada the weather was a wonder –
the continental climate, I expect.  The weather was part of the "foreignness"
of the place.

Ours is changing and has become more difficult to predict, from day to day.

Chris