Re: [OM] Copyright Infringement

Subject: Re: [OM] Copyright Infringement
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:51:07 -0400
Oh, I'm not discarding it. I'm following it. And Tina's as well. Screen shots
made and filed.

First step was getting the image officially registered with the US Copyright
Office. That's done. Now I have to wait a day or two for everything to become
official.

Then I talk to the lawyer.

Then we go for the jugular.

--Bob Whitmire