Re: [OM] IMG: Weather Related

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Weather Related
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:13:17 -0400
Accurite is a Cheney Instruments brand for weather related instruments
and can be found at many chain stores and on the web. They produce many
different products and I suspect that your favorite chain store probably
doesn't carry the full product range.  Be sure to look on line (such as
Amazon) as well.  My favorite Accurite product is my indoor/outdoor
thermometer with remote sensor.  Due to my favorable comments about the
product both of my kids now own them as well as some of my friends.

The specific product I own may no longer be available.  This is the
closest thing to it on Amazon
<http://www.amazon.com/AcuRite-00611A2-Wireless-Thermometer-Humidity/dp/B001B35APA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1371610825&sr=8-2&keywords=accurite+indoor+outdoor+thermometer>

although mine also has today's high/low temperature indicators.  That
can be found on Amazon as well but I think it also has an atomic clock
and, of course, costs more.
<http://www.amazon.com/AcuRite-75077-Wireless-Weather-Forecaster/dp/B0015KIFKG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1371610825&sr=8-4&keywords=accurite+indoor+outdoor+thermometer>

I couldn't find Jim's rain guage on Amazon but there is a similar one as
well as many others by Accurite and other brands.

Chuck Norcutt