Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:21:41 -0400
Ain't no pretending going on. No fantasies, either. After you possess the
Harley and ride on a warm spring day, there's nothing left to fantasize about.
<wink>  The jacket is fabric, made to slide, and armored. It says
Harley-Davidson, not AARP. Black, of course, but surprisingly cool. Wearing the
gear, with smoke shield down on a full-face helmet, no one could tell if I'm
24, 64 or 84.

>From the looks on some of their faces, fear is the farthest thing from these
>women's minds. This is true whether they're high-school age, or possess their
>own AARP cards. The fear that's there is on the faces of their men, who know
>something has been unleashed inside the women they're with, and that as men,
>suddenly, they have been found to be lacking.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal (on two wheels)