Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:08:51 +1000
Babies are smelly, noisy and unpredictable - puppies are far superior.
The rental idea had actually occurred to me as a business opportunity a few
years ago.
Someone here tested a Ferrari against a puppy on one of the main Saturday
nightlife streets as a fun sociological exercise. Same ordinary looking lad.
The puppy had a hit rate many times higher than the car.
Tell this to every socially inept twenty-year-old male that you know.
I wish someone had told ME this forty years ago.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813