Re: [OM] Just how good is the 21mm f2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Just how good is the 21mm f2?
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:47:54 -0500
vick,

What other lenses do you have? I have never had the 24/2, but I'm not a fan
of 24mm lenses, too much of one thing for too little of another. If you were
going to jump from 35, get the 24. I prefer to have the 28 and 21. In todays
world, that can be a bit of a challenge, as the 24 has become quite common.

Bill