[OM] Fw: [Leica] Man's Head - For Bob Whitmire

Subject: [OM] Fw: [Leica] Man's Head - For Bob Whitmire
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:17:22 -0500
Bob,

I couldn't help but think of your comments when I saw this image.  Lluis
Ripoll is the foremost street shooter in Barcelona.  He says his wife was
driving at the time he took the shot.  He ok'd my sending it on to you.  I
thought it might help you polish your image.  ;~)

See the link below.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA