Re: [OM] Amsterdam eating recs

Subject: Re: [OM] Amsterdam eating recs
From: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:27:14 +0200
Restaurant Moorlang serves many fine dishes, and is somewhat affordable.
Keizersgracht 451, near the Leidsestraat. http://www.morlang.nl

As an Amsterdamian I can advise you to rent a couple of bicycles as means
of transportation during your stay. It makes the city so much smaller than
by foot and not being dependent on public transport or taxis is very
relaxed as well. By no means choose your car as transport in the city.
Traffic is slow and parking spaces are scarce and expensive.

Enjoy your stay!
Cheers, Bart