Re: [OM] Just how good is the 21mm f2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Just how good is the 21mm f2?
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:26:59 -0400
Thanks Iwert

The personal experience comments are valuable.

I have some of the equivalents in Leica, such as the 28mm PC shift
lens.  So I'm not sure I need any more shift lenses, but the Olympus
ones sure are small.

And the fast 21/2 sounds really appealing; I don't have any other
equivalents (I only have Leica SLR, and a very small handful of Nikon F2
SLR).

regards
Vick