Re: [OM] Amsterdam eating recs

Subject: Re: [OM] Amsterdam eating recs
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 19:12:20 +0100
Thanks for that, Bob.  I might try and find the film to watch: there are so few
worth watching these days (I know, it's my age . . .)

But we watched Leon for the first time the other night and found it curiously
rewarding.  But it is a film of its time: violence, gratuitous evil (e.g. in
the corrupt DEA officer) and a bit of Lolita action which is a little
perturbing.

Chris