Re: [OM] Whew, finally

Subject: Re: [OM] Whew, finally
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:56:41 -0400
Lucky for you sister she was not seriously injured.  From experience I
know that 4/5 weeks is not sufficient time to recover from knee surgery.
  I would not allow myself to drive for 3 months since, until then, the
right knee was still so painful that I knew I couldn't brake hard in an
emergency stop.

Chuck Norcutt