Re: [OM] Just how good is the 21mm f2?

Subject: Re: [OM] Just how good is the 21mm f2?
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:04:58 -0500
I have used mine for travel photography, and am reminded of the old advice,
"If your photos aren't good enough, you aren't close enough!' Something I
have followed for years, hence my good luck with the 21. Get closer and you
will find non-architectural uses. It took me years to get past the common
feeling that wides are simply to get in more stuff. They are also valuable
for their perspective.