Re: [OM] Amsterdam eating recs

Subject: Re: [OM] Amsterdam eating recs
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:44:11 +0100
While in Amsterdam watch out for this sort of stuff - The Rijksmuseum
had an idea:

Let's bring the art to the people and then, hopefully, they will come
to see more - at the museum.

They took one painting of Rembrandt’s from 1642, “Guards of the Night”
and brought to life the characters in it, placed them in a busy mall
and the rest you can see for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/a6W2ZMpsxhg?feature=player_embedded