Re: [OM] Whew, finally

Subject: Re: [OM] Whew, finally
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:55:20 -0600
The commute this morning was an abomination. I had to wait for at
least a minute for traffic to clear so I could walk across the street.

We went shopping last night. BOY, did we go shopping last night. Still
no furniture, but it's certainly no bacheler pad now. There goes the
new camera. :( The kitchen is now outfitted extremely well. I'm all
set to do some serious entertaining with this kitchen. New pots, pans,
knives, flatwear, dishes... We'll probably get a handful of items at
IKEA. Inexpensive and modern. "Red" is the theme for this apartment.

Oh, well. There goes the idea of turning this place into a darkroom.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx