[OM] Nathan's PAD 22/6/2013: the pig well in Aarhus

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/6/2013: the pig well in Aarhus
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 22:38:25 +0200
In front of the city of hall of my home town Aarhus there is a statue of a sow
with seven piglets. I have loved it since I saw it the first time in 1972, and
I still do. I have often photographed it, but it is hard to do successfully
because of the light and the fact tthat there are usually disturbing elements
in the background. But the other day, I succeeded in taking what I consider a
decent picture of the pigs:

<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2599118885&k=RJD73pQ&lb=1&s=O>

Otherwise, I am back from four days cycling around Jutland with my best friend.
My body hurts and I have to get up at 5:30 am for a business trip to Munich,
but I don't care--it was a great experience. I have kept a journal of the trip
here. There are photos but the focus is on cycling, so there are pictures there
that I would not normally present here on the lists. But what the hell:

http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/jylland2013

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman