Re: [OM] Just another pano

Subject: Re: [OM] Just another pano
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 22:35:09 +0100
Thanks for looking and appreciating, Paul - yes, there is much to see. And
yes, it WAS a huge file, several hundred megabytes at one stage, which is
partly why I only posted a Zoomified version.

This was handheld, as I hadn't expected to be presented with such a view on
the day (I had only 7-14, 14-54 and 1.4TC, and has used the 7-14 almost
exclusively to that point) but I note your Panosaurus acquisition - I
couldn't resist a Kaidan a few weeks back, for less than USD200, but it is a
bit of a process to set it up.

Piers