Re: [OM] More from NYC

Subject: Re: [OM] More from NYC
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 15:28:39 -0400
His Neanderthalness said: "Everyone seemed to think because I had some
serious gear han[g]ing around my neck I would know exactly how their
Canon Rebels worked. Sigh."

<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos550d/images/inhand1.jpg>
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/CanonEOS600D/images/inhand2.jpg>

See illustrations above:
1) Turn power switch on
2) Turn mode dial to full auto mode (green rectangle)
3) Zoom lens to frame subject if so equipped else zoom with feet.
4) Press shutter button
5) Hand camera back and smile at person who needed assistance

:-)

Chuck Norcutt