Re: [OM] More from NYC

Subject: Re: [OM] More from NYC
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 06:18:44 +0100
There's a lot to enjoy there, Bob.  The little girl's face is great, with
Atticus; the photographer lady is not my type (or I'm probably not hers);
Gelato Vendors is great, and the one on the right makes the composition, for
me; the lighting in the Towers of the Moon (I suppose someone had to call it
something like Freedom Tower); but the 2 models or actresses in composing mode
made perhaps the best picture.  It was difficult to choose.

I'm tempted to remark that there are many good photos to see in New York, but I
realise that I might well not have seen them.

Chris

– much snippery –