Re: [OM] More from NYC

Subject: Re: [OM] More from NYC
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 06:24:11 +0100
I forgot to comment on that photo, occupied as I was in London with new family
content (:-))).  The composition of the photo is great, with the colours
between old and new clashing rather emphatically.  As I examined it I wondered
at the artist's work, taking all those paints up that high, dealing so cleverly
with that old theme and that old photo.

I suspect that the inspiration behind the sunburst was artistic rather than a
comment on or echo from the Japanese "Rising Sun"; but I too thought of the
similarities.

Chris