Re: [OM] Pictures taken with OM-D and Leica Summilux DG 25mm f/1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures taken with OM-D and Leica Summilux DG 25mm f/1.4
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:41:34 -0400
It is entirely possible that if you tell the story to Time's PR department,
they may grant some sort of one-time permission to make a print using the old
Life logo. I wouldn't count on it, but it's possible. (It's also true that if
you make one print and give it to your wife's friend, who's going to know?)

It's too bad that if you'd done something ridiculous or silly and used the
logo, you could get away with fair use as commentary or satire or some such.
But obvious homage is most likely to get you phone calls from lawyers.

Screwy world.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal