Re: [OM] case for OMD

Subject: Re: [OM] case for OMD
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:47:34 -0700
Just to be clear. I have bag(s). The Billingham Hadley is perfect for
this camera with 12-50 and the 40-150, plus plenty of accessories.
Worked great on our last road trip. The Billingham came with an OM kit I
purchased years ago as a complete surprise bonus. Worth more than the kit!

I'm in the market for a _case_. Can't/won't take a bag camping. Camera
goes naked (no never-ready cases) when using as Moose does. Requirements
are padding, protection from elements and ease of use. Anyway, I am
using the small Optech case now despite the drawbacks. Works good enough
for the truck where the camera usually goes with me.

Mike