Re: [OM] OMD batteries update please

Subject: Re: [OM] OMD batteries update please
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 09:02:31 -0700
> ps:  I was just reading something that says Li-ion life is about 3 years
> whether in use or on the shelf.  I'm winning in that war.  My refurb'd
> Dell laptop's battery is also at least that old.  Works fine.
I'm finding that li-ion battery life in power tools isn't as good as
nicad or nimh and cost more. Probably because the use is different from
that of a laptop. Actually nicad gives the best bang for the buck in
power tools used frequently and properly.

See "Battery Info" tab. <http://toolbatteryrebuilders.com/>
> Short term self discharge not a problem.
That is good to know. Thanks for checking. I'm ordering the Progo w/
charger and euro adapter + extra single. Will use the adapter in
Scotland?? OK??

<http://www.amazon.com/Progo-Battery-Charger-Olympus-1600mAh/dp/B00AWVG0J2/ref=pd_bxgy_p_img_y>

Mike