Re: [OM] IMG: Hover Fly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Hover Fly
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 22:59:03 +0200
Very nice, like the reflections on the wings.

Two days ago I spotted this dragonfly on my laundry.

In the sun its wings had a very nice glow too, but unfortunately I didn't
succeed making a picture of it.

Still, it was friendly enough to allow me to make a big image with my 45mm
macro on the e-m5. One of the advantages while making pictures of insects
with decent live view is that you can take pictures with your stretched
arm. Much less frightening. For the pixel peepers I added a cropped 100%
part of one of the pictures.

<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=6980>

Best, Frank.

2013/7/3 Jim Nichols