[OM] 3rd July photo

Subject: [OM] 3rd July photo
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 16:20:41 +0100
I was in Normandy from Monday to Thursday, part of a training process for some
of our students.  We visited several sites to do with the D-Day landings,
including a Canadian cemetery (Hautot-sur-Mer, near Dieppe), a British cemetery
(Ranville, near Pegasus Bridge) and the huge American cemetery (9381 graves, I
believe) overlooking Omaha Beach.  As always, it was a particularly affecting
set of occasions, but here is my US-Patriot photo from this visit.  The little
flag had fallen over, but I raised it (surreptitiously, in case such
decorations were proscribed):

<https://plus.google.com/photos/101843169134358311458/albums/5897179269058731745/5897180364808999314?banner=pwa&authkey=CJ3I3NrkiMqoogE&pid=5897180364808999314&oid=101843169134358311458>

Sorry, I haven't yet worked out how to share photos from Google's PicasaWeb in
its latest form.

Chris