[OM] Question About WinXP and Outlook Express

Subject: [OM] Question About WinXP and Outlook Express
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 12:35:01 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
My faithful old Dell desktop runs Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3, and I
use Outlook Express as my primary mail program.  It has been in this
configuration since the machine was new.

For the last few days, when I turn on the computer and use the desktop icons to
start Outlook Express and Firefox, the Outlook Express block in the Taskbar
comes up ORANGE.  If I click on the block, to display the OE window, it turns
back to the normal blue color.  Everything else about the operation seems to be
the same as it has always been.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Have you found an explanation?

It just seems strange for the old software to change after all these years.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA