Re: [OM] Monsanto patents Broccoli

Subject: Re: [OM] Monsanto patents Broccoli
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 06:31:49 +0100
I don't believe that one, Andrew.  There's enough food to go around, just not
the trade structure to enable it to get to the places it's needed.

For instance, there's plenty of land in the EU that is not used for agriculture
– under the Common Agricultural Policy.  We have to make the current system
work.

Chris