[OM] Off to the wilds again [was The hurrier I go the behinder I get...]

Subject: [OM] Off to the wilds again [was The hurrier I go the behinder I get...]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 08:56:02 -0700
I'm not at the moment behind on reading the list - just on commenting on the
many images posted here.

However, we are off this morning for a 2-3 week-ish trip, much of which will
likely be away from wireless electronic
communications. So I will be WAY behind soon enough. :-)

First stop, Lassen National Park.

Y'all have fun, and no food fights!

On 7/7/2013 5:48 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Sorry, but I just deleted over 900 messages from the month of June since
> I know I'll never have the time to read them.

You make me feel proud, or foolish, for catching up when I return from trips.
;-)

Travelin' Moose