Re: [OM] Monsanto patents Broccoli

Subject: Re: [OM] Monsanto patents Broccoli
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 11:30:06 -0500
Agreed.  One of the other crises we're facing is that the "new and improved"
herbicides and pesticides are decimating the global bee population.  In
addition to driving the price of honey sky-high, no bees means no pollination
means no crops...

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard